Sometimes it’s hard to get our message across in just words on a screen.
Even though I have made some amazing business connections and reaped opportunities from online relationships, there’s still something quite powerful about face-to-face conversations.
So the other night, I jumped on the opportunity to chat with Sian Conway, creator of Ethical Hour, about business, life and everything in between.
In this 30 minute interview I share my top tips, including:
- how to go from idea to solution
- 3 common challenges when starting your business
- my top piece of advice for entrepreneurs
- how I got into the work I do
- and what still scares me 4 years into business
listen in on my top tips!
win free coaching!
At the end of the video, I mention my competition to win a free Money Matters program with yours truly. The competition is now over, but if you’re ready to stop shying away from numbers and take back control of your finances, visit this page to learn how!